Email is one of the most cost effective methods you can use to reach your customers and prospects. It can be a brief, text-only update or a more graphically designed document depending on your audience and what device they will use to read the email.
As you are likely aware, there is legislation in place designed to protect people from receiving excessive amounts of spam email. It makes good business sense to obtain sign ups and opt ins legitimately in order to be sure that the emails you send are being sent to people who want to receive them. What is the point otherwise?
There are several email programs on the market such as Constant Contact and Mail Chimp that are very user friendly and ideal for small and medium businesses to manage their email contacts and communication. If you are new to email marketing, let us help you get started.
Marnie can help you:
- Determine overall message and benefit to reader
- Map out the various components of your email
- Interview or research for content
- Write content or edit what you provide
- Set up your Mail Chimp account
- Upload your contact list
- Select template and assemble email
- Schedule or send email
- Provide detailed open/click report
For help in getting your email campaign started, contact Marnie at firstname.lastname@example.org