A newsletter can take many forms. It can be a brief, text-only update to contacts sent via email. A newsletter can also be a more graphically developed, multi-page document posted on a website or printed. Typically a newsletter will contain several articles on various related topics.
Marnie can help you:
• Determine overall message and benefit to reader
• Map out the various components of your newsletter
• Interview or research for one or all articles
• Write articles or edit content you provide
• Coordinate email distribution
• Coordinate upload to your website
• Arrange printing of newsletter
For help in getting your newsletter started, contact Marnie at email@example.com.